7 Biggest WTF Moments From Secret Life Season 4, Episode 4: “One Foot Out The Door”
Do you love Secret Life of the American Teenager unconditionally? So do we! But sometimes we scratch out heads and go: “What the whaaaa?” If you ended this episode filled with Secret Life joy, but also some mild confusion about certain teens and their sexy antics, you’re in luck! We’ve rounded up the biggest WTF moments from last night’s amazeballs episode, “One Foot Out The Door.”
1. Ricky and Amy don’t have a thermometer at their house? Sometimes Secret Life can be so confusing. Like, why do Ricky and Amy not to own a thermometer when they have a baber to take care of? Kids get fevers all the time! Poor baby John probably has to pee, and his parents are like, “Oh ... diapers? Shoot ....”
2. Ashley and Toby almost got arrested on their road trip? After Ash got off the phone with her pops, Toby came in the room and she was all, “You’re lucky we didn’t get arrested on the way here!” Uhm, as far as we know, it’s completely legal for two 16-year-olds to drive. What the heck was going on in that SUV while the cameras were off? Sex? Drugs? Rock and roll!
3. Has Adrian replaced churros with pickles? Did anyone else notice that while Adrian was lovingly telling Grace what a ho she is, there was an enormous place of sliced pickles in front of them? No explanation. They were just sitting there. We can just picture the Secret Life set designer saying, “What’s a normal thing for a teenage girl to eat? I know, PICKLES!”
4. Did George make out with his dog? The jury’s still out. We know George is lonely, but ew. Kissing your dog all over his mouth is not the answer, dude. The time has come to get George a girlfriend, before he loses his mind completely. Then again, Moose is totally adorable, and not bad looking.
5. Does Amy do the worst impressions ever? Things Amy is bad at: 1) Not getting pregnant. 2) Fast dancing. 3) Doing impressions of her child. Obviously, we were supposed to think Amy’s impression of John was the cuteness, but really it was terrifying. We seriously thought something was wrong with her before we realized she was just trying to make Ricky LOL.
6. Is Amy moonlighting as cat woman? When Amy walked into Ricky’s apartment in her giant pleather rain coat, we almost had to get out our stunner shades to protect our eyes. What was that thing?! No wonder baby John developed a fever — his poor little mind couldn’t begin to understand such an epic fashion fail.
7. Has Ashley left Toby’s grandma’s living room in the past week? Every time Ash calls one of her renties, she’s always sitting in the exact same spot on the living room couch. We thought girlfriend was living it up in the sunshine state, but at this point she’s obviously trapped in a retirement home with no way out. How about showing Ash lounging in a bikini beach-side?