20 Things We Learned From True Blood’s July 10 Episode
We’ve learned all kinds of life lessons from watching True Blood — for example, always carry an extra man-tank in your bag — just in case the one you’re wearing mysteriously disappears during a seance gone wrong.
Soak up some valuable words of wisdom with 20 things we’ve learned from Sunday’s True Blood episode!
1. When entertaining friends on your patio, it’s always nice to include a large candle of Jesus as a centerpiece.
2. Always cornrow your mohawk.
3. When trying to get yourself possessed, don’t slit your wrists.
4. If a dude says you smell good, he may want to eat you.
5. Punching a vampire in the nose will cause him to tear up.