8. Aria (Lucy Hale) hates on lip-gloss: “It’s all fun and sexy ‘til somebody hacks up a hairball.” True that.
7. Mona (Janel Parrish) sure knows how to flatter a girl: “Um, are your legs always that short?” Even at 16, Mona is a clear advocate for body modification.
6. Spencer and Toby (Keegan Allen) make out at her front door: “Wow, you sure know how to walk a girl home.” So that’s what the kids are calling it these days....
5. Mona preps for the fashion show: “We finished stuffing swag bags...” Wonder whose bag includes an extra pair of black leather gloves?
4. Spencer loses her cool: “Mona is five feet of insidious snark with a side ponytail, and I just want to grab it, and I wanna yank it really, really hard.” There’s nothing wrong with a side pony, Spence.
3. Hanna (Ashley Benson) complains about “A”: “‘A’ makes the spotlight extra harsh.” Ugh, stalkers. Way more trouble than they’re worth.
2. Mona lays down the law: “I said no flats, Becky.” Beauty is pain. Just ask “A!”
1. Spence’s dad gives her some words of warning: “You stay away from Jason DiLaurentis, alright?” At least this is Spencer’s dad saying it, rather than Aria’s!