6 Biggest WTF Moments From Secret Life Season 4, Episode 7: ”Cute”
Do you love Secret Life of the American Teenager unconditionally? So do we! But sometimes we scratch out heads and go: “What the whaaaa?” If you ended this episode filled with Secret Life joy, but also some mild confusion about certain teens and their sexy antics, you’re in luck! We’ve rounded up the biggest WTF moments from “Cute!”
1. Is Ben the worst caregiver ever? Apparently, taking care of wasted ladies isn’t high up on Ben’s list of talents, because rather than handing Nora a glass of water and an aspirin, he dumped her drunken self on his bed and pinned a note to her chest. Note to self: Never drink wine with someone who refers to himself as “The Sausage Prince.”
2. Secret Life goes art house on us! The Secret Life writers seem to have had a bit of trouble properly executing Grace and Jack’s angry text-athon. Instead of showing an image of a cell phone screen, like most teen dramadies would do, Secret Life went all silent film on us and made Grace and Jack’s text messages look like subtitles. One word: Awkward.
3. Ashley has a job “selling fruit!” We know there’s an economic crisis going on, but is Florida in such bad shape that “fruit seller” is the only job Ash and Toby could find? There has to be a Starbucks out there that’s looking for two bright-eyed young kids to sell double mocha frappachinos to grumpy workaholics!
4. The color pink: Not just for babies! In a desperate attempt to look older than her years, Grace changes her outfit before her date with Daniel. The problem? She switches her cute black cardigan for a baby pink t-shirt. Interesting ....
5. Does “I love you” mean nothing anymore?! We saw Tom and Rachel’s break-up coming a mile away, but couldn’t Tom have at least pretended to be sad about it before pawning her off? After all, he wanted to marry this broad just a few weeks ago!
6. Grapes: aka The Craziest Fruit Ever! You may or may not have noticed that while Daniel was waiting for Grace to come home from school, he was sitting at her kitchen table looking at a bowl of grapes like they were the craziest thing in the world. He even reached out, grabbed one, and gave it a look that can only be described as disgust and horror. Don’t believe us? Check out 14:31. Seriously: WTF.