Andrew Eccles/Oxygen Media
“Fat Kids Aren’t Meant to Do Floorwork” and More Quotes From The Glee Project, Episode 6: “Tenacity”
Gleeks say the darndest things! Here are our picks for the top 6 quotes from Episode 6, “Tenacity.”
6. Not those adorable, nibble-worthy ears!
Damian: I don't like being cold. And I thought my ears were gonna fall off.
5. A-ha, we see what you did there...
Alex: I'm showing my tenacity, or in my words, te-nasty...
4. Excuses, excuses!
Alex: Fat kids aren't meant to do floorwork.
3. Ah, yes, the old accidental split.
Alex: Are you gonna do a split?
Alex: Are you sure?
2. Finally, the voice of reason.
Hannah: I had all this slushie on me, I was just like... hm... started eating it.
1. Hey, sounds like our love lives!
Alex: My slushie experience is madness, mayhem, and just foolishness.
Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? “Like” us on Facebook!
Who's ready for next week?!