10. Hanna (Ashley Benson): “Is this a gay thing?” Emily (Shay Mitchell): “No. It's a brain thing.” Maybe it’s a gay thing in the brain thing that has to do with the Jenna thing and the Ian thing.
9. Jason (Drew Van Acker) chats up Ezra (Ian Harding): “Did you have Aria? [awkward pause] I mean, in your class.” Oh, he had her in his class alright — and they taught each other a thing or two...
8. Spencer (Troian Bellisario) checks out Toby (Keegan Allen): “I figure I can set up a chair and just fan myself while I watch you work.” Spencer’s going to have a hard time listing “extracurriculars” on her college applications.
7. Hanna gets pumped for Emily’s visit: “It’s gonna be like a sleepover that never ends!” Pillow fight!
6. Hanna asks Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) for some beauty advice: “So, where do you come down on the whole natural vs. synthetic extensions debate?” Has she not seen Caleb’s lustrous mane? He’s au natural all the way!
5. Byron (Chad Lowe): “This is serious scotch.” Ezra: “Well, always works for me.” Because making yourself sound like an alcoholic is always a good way to impress your teenage girlfriend’s dad.
4. Hanna’s unimpressed by “A”’s sweet tooth: “It’s not even good candy.” If it’s not a pig-shaped cupcake, Hanna wants no part of it.
3. Hanna reveals her eccentric working habits: “I study at the mall all the time!” Hanna holds advanced degrees in YSL and BCBG.