1. “A” mixes a chemical cocktail! Needles and scarily-labeled chemical serums never bode well — and when it’s the mysterious “A” doing it, and then emptying the contents into another container (Emily’s muscle cream, perhaps?), it’s even more cause for concern. On a separate note — aren’t “A”’s hijinks starting to get expensive?
2. Spencer (Troian Bellisario)’s dad destroys evidence! Spencer thinks her dad was burning that mysterious broken field hockey stick to keep her out of trouble, but we know better. Peter’s stealthy demeanour and evil good-looks say it all: He killed Alison (Sasha Pieterse)!
3. Mike (Cody Christian) gets arrested! It was inevitable that Mike would get caught, but we still did a double take when the po-po showed up at the Montgomery House of Love and dropped the bomb that he was behind bars. This boy is taking rebelling against his parents to crazy new levels.
4. Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) is being hunted by the Allentown mob! Caleb and Hanna (Ashley Benson) are the most attractive couple in PLL history. Together, they’re unstoppable! Too bad Caleb’s being hunted by a group of car thieves who want nothing more than to chop off a horse’s head and stick it in his sheets as payback for him ditching their gang. Yikes!
5. Hanna’s 'rents hook up! Usually there’s nothing grosser than watching you parents drunkenly smooch, but when you have renties as hot as Hanna’s, it’s a whole different story. Mr and Mrs. Marin almost kissed during the Rosewood fashion show, but Alison’s melting face sort of put a damper on that good time, so we’re glad these two found a moment to hook up. But what about Mr. Marin’s fiancee? Did they break up, or is he just getting a little action on the side?
Pretty Little Liars" googleanalytics ="UA-10597003-4" postauthor="kayti-burt" posttag="Pretty Little Liars" tagstring="Pretty Little Liars,Features" data-url="http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-27-pretty-little-liars-a-reveals-that-would-be-the-most-shocking/" onClick="AjaxContentCall(1428874,1);">