5. Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) is being followed! We’re dying to know the identity of the mystery man following Caleb in that dark grey Camaro. Undercover policeman don’t drive cars that fly, so this must be Caleb’s long-lost daddy! Whatever — if his presence means that Hanna (Ashley Benson)’s going to traipse around town dressed up like Jackie O, we’re all for it.
4. Jenna (Tammin Sursok) and Garrett have sex by an open window! You may be blind, Jenna, but the rest of the world isn’t. Next time you want to hook up with the po-po, close the shades, or else we’ll all be walking around town with giant stunner shades on.
3. It’s the night of the living dead at Rosewood morgue! As far as we can tell, there’s only one good thing about Rosewood’s local morgue: It’s stocked with Oreo cookies. Between the eerie green lights, the freezing temperatures, and the fact that seemingly dead corpses come to life and hop off examining tables, the morgue is no longer at the top of our vacation list.
2. “A” is poisoning Emily (Shay Mitchell)! We thought “A” had reached an all-time low when she ran Hanna over with a car and left her for dead, but systematically poisoning Emily with steroids is a whole new level of mean. Em could have been killed! Or grown weird facial hair and an Adam’s apple, which would have been potentially worse.
1. Alison (Sasha Pieterse) was buried alive! Our jaws are still on the floor from this revelation! Poor Alison — she might have been the world’s worst frenemy, but no one wanted her to suffocate in her own grave. Let’s just hope that she escaped Carrie-style and is still roaming the streets of Rosewood plotting her revenge. What? Crazier things have happened on this show!