Eric McCandless/ABC Television Group Â© 2011 Disney
”Jenna Can’t Hear Us — She’s Blind!” and More Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 2, Episode 8: ”Save the Date”
Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from Season 2, Episode 8, “Save the Date”! And no, not all of these quotes are creepy “A” texts — you wish!
10. Emily (Shay Mitchell) defends Texas: “It’s another zip code Hanna, not a parallel universe.”
We suspect the cast of Most Eligible Dallas would have something to say about that...
9. Aria (Lucy Hale) marvels at Spencer (Troian Bellisario)’s smarts: “Were you pre-med in pre-school?!”
Spencer was so precocious that she delivered herself.
8. Hanna (Ashley Benson) wonders why Garrett is visiting the Cavanaughs’: “Maybe he was bringing over raw meat for Jenna.”
We’re going to go ahead and interpret this in the dirtiest way possible.
7. Wren (Julian Morris) acts all English and whatnot: “I’m knackered.”
Lorry! Flat! Lift! We go weak at the knees for the Britishisms.
6. Spencer discovers how Ali (Sasha Pieterse) died: “Alison was buried alive.”
The hits just keep on coming.
5. Ezra (Ian Harding) attempts to be sexy: “Here I was hoping you’d be at the potter’s wheel so I could wrap my arms around you and hum ‘Unchained Melody.’”
Making references to the movie Ghost is so not cool right now, Ezra.
4. Hanna shows the hospital some love: “If I see another bowl of green jello, I’m going to puke on your shoes.”
Hanna, no! Not the Tory Burches!
3. Hanna gets excited about breakfast: “I’m about to have a big-ass bowl of cocoa puffs.”
Hefty Hanna does not approve of this diversion — although at least it beats cupcakes.
2. Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) lovingly teases his lady: “Are you gonna lose the scarf and shades at some point, or do you have a costume for me too?”
Yes, please. We’re thinking firefighter?
1. Hanna defends her noisy kicks: “Please, Jenna can’t hear us — she’s blind.”
The ladies on Switched At Birth are so pissed right now.