10. Hanna: [to Caleb] “You know, you are the worst delivery guy in the history of pizza.” That’s saying something, given that “pizza delivery person” is probably a pretty easy job to get.
9. Emily: [to Spencer] “Do I need to introduce you to decaf?” Spencer calming down would be like Charlie Sheen becoming less crazy – it’s never gonna happen.
8. Hanna: [pretending to be a nurse] “So I was telling the patient in 212, ‘I am not shaving that.’” According to Hanna, the worst medical emergency imaginable is unwanted body hair.
7. Ezra: “I have class in 15 minutes.” Aria: “That’s plenty of time.” Aria, honey: It’s time to raise your standards a little. Fifteen minutes is never enough time.
6. Emily: [to Spencer] “What are you, Jane Bond now?” Speaking of Bond, we’re assuming boozy Hanna probably knows how to make an even better martini than he does.
5. Spencer: “You know how Melissa gets when her blood sugar drops.” You mean there are moments when Melissa is even bitchier than usual? Consider us terrified.
4. Samara: [to Emily] “Don’t hit on my friends.” File under “Signs that a relationship isn’t working”: When your significant other has to use that sentence.
3. Emily: “I like watching [zombie movies] — I don’t want to be in one.” Can you really picture Emily — the world’s pickiest eater — gnawing on some human brains? Didn’t think so.
2. Hanna: [as Emily throws out creams] “I don’t care if I turn into Thor — this soy moisturizer cost me 100 bucks.” We assume that Hanna’s biggest fear about becoming Thor would be having to wear that hideous hat.
1. Emily: “My goosebumps are getting goosebumps.” Seriously? Because, after all that these girls have been through, we’d assume that not even seeing the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse would faze them.