Jason’s Been Stalking Aria! Top 5 OMG Moments From Pretty Little Liars, Season 2, Episode 9: “Picture This”
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? Season 2, Episode 9, “Picture This,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments, and here are our top five. Let the craziness begin!
5. Jenna is about to put a whole bunch of sunglasses on eBay Is Jenna Marshall (Tammin Sursok) still creepy when she has her vision intact? We may soon find out. Then again, if you ask us, being able to see isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. She’ll never again be able to say, “I mean, I totally would drive you to the airport, but I’m blind.”
4. Samara tells Emily to take a hike Poor, unlucky-in-love Emily (Shay Mitchell) may soon lose another paramour, thanks to “A” intervening during that poker game. And speaking of which, who knew that Em was the best card player since the guy from the movie 21?
3. Aria kisses two hotties in one episode. (Not too shabby!) Aria (Lucy Hale) kissed bad boy Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker) – and not just in her smokin’ hot dreams. She finally stopped him, but we still can’t imagine Ezra (Ian Harding) would be too thrilled about it. (And Aria is attracted to both strapping Jason and geeky Ezra? Pick a type, girl!)
2. Caleb’s skipping town… again Turns out, Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) only has room for one woman in his life: His mom! We’re not sure how he could say goodbye to an awesome girlfriend like Hanna (Ashley Benson), but hanging out on the beach in sunny California doesn’t sound too bad either. Oh, yeah — and he gets time with his family, blah, blah.
1. We’re guessing Jason won’t be posting those pics on Facebook We always knew Jason was a little creepy, but this newest revelation about Jason makes us long for the days when he was just “a little creepy.” We can’t possibly imagine an excuse for why his shed was filled with pictures of Aria, unless the person he’s been hiding in his attic is famed photographer Annie Leibovitz, and she’s planning some kind of weird art project.