4. Jake Pavelka His cheesy Captain America personality sometimes gets in the way, but Jake has always been pretty darn hot. And what was that about his package, Erica Rose? Apparently we’re going to learn a lot more about Jake when we see him in a Speedo on BP2 Episode 3!
2. Kasey Kahl Say what you want about his BP2 “Godfather” complex and taste in women, Kasey is seriously ripped. Homeboy got hot in the year since The Bachelorette Season 6, packing on 30 pounds of muscle — and it all seems to have landed in the right spots. When you look like this, girls are much more willing to ignore cheesy tattoos and even cheesier singing.
1. Graham Bunn And, no, not just because we recently learned he likes to go commando. That’s totally irrelevant. Not irrelevant: those eyes, that smile, the Southern accent and, yeah, the rest is all right, too. Michelle Money may steal his attention on BP2, but she should know we called dibs back in 2008, right after DeAnna Pappas threw in the towel on The Bachelorette Season 4. Then again, we’ve seen what Michelle can do to an innocent eye so...we’ll back off (for now).
3. Blake Julian It would be a lot easier to diss manipulative Blake if he weren’t so damn pretty. Why can’t Michael Stagliano have this bod? The smaller-framed Stag is a cutie and full of personality, but Blake’s build and smile are what's piqued Michael’s ex Holly Durst’s interest on the show, natch. It’s not fair. But we kinda don’t blame her, either.
5. Ames Brown He’s occasionally an unnatural orange-ish color, but dang, somebody’s been working out! Ames is a big beefy man, even if he can’t fight like one. His muscled arms, strong abs, and toned legs don’t scream marathon runner — they scream ultramarathon runner (which he actually is). Get down with your bad (and supersmart) self, Ames.