Spencer and Wren Kiss! Top 5 OMG Moments From Pretty Little Liars, Season 2, Episode 12: “Over My Dead Body”
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? The Season 2 summer finale, “Over My Dead Body,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments, and here are our top five. Let the craziness begin!
5. We hope the wedding guests kept the receipts for their gifts! We never pegged Hanna to be the type to break up a party, and yet here she was, squealing to Isabel about her mom and dad getting extra-friendly, thus ending her dad’s wedding. Hanna really is mean when she’s sober, isn’t she?
4. Detective Wilden is back. (And no, we didn’t miss him one bit.) Darren Wilden is such an inept detective that he makes the one in the Pink Panther movies look like he’s got his act together. Wilden found the shovel that was used in Ali’s death, but he still doesn’t know who used it. (And we assume he’s only sticking around Rosewood until he can find a way to get Hanna’s mom to sleep with him again. Classy guy, that Detective Wilden is.)
3. Emily sees dead people! Much like the time Ali visited Hanna in the hospital last season, now Emily gets a visit (plus a kiss!) from everyone’s favorite secret-hording ringleader. Is it just a hallucination, or is Alison somehow still alive? And what was up with Ali telling Em that she’ll miss her most of all? What is this — The Wizard of Oz?
2. Spencer takes approximately 30 seconds to find a new guy! Spencer breaks up with Toby after “A” demanded it (making it seem even more like Jenna could be “A,” right?). We’re still in mourning, since we loved those two together! And then immediately after the breakup, Wren is there to swoop in and kiss her! No one’s gonna say that the guy isn’t persistent.
1. Jenna and Garrett are clearly not a “long walks on the beach”-type of couple! We finally discover that it was Jenna and Garrett — and not Jason — who were responsible for Ali’s death. However, Jason and Spencer’s dad are still carrying a big secret around. Do you think Mr. Hastings could be Jason’s dad? (Someone get these two on Maury, stat!)