”That Bitch Has Superpowers!” and More of Hanna’s 10 Best Quotes from Pretty Little Liars, Season 2
We love all the girls on Pretty Little Liars, but it’s Hanna (Ashley Benson) who has become a wisecrack machine, keeping us in stitches with her constant quips. Here are our 10 favorite Hanna-isms from the first half of Season 2.
10. Hanna: “If I see another bowl of green jello, I’m going to puke on your shoes.” (From Episode 8: “Save the Date”) As long as she’s not puking on a wedding dress, it’s a step in the right direction.
9. Hanna: “[Emily] grinds her teeth in her sleep now — it’s like lying next to a buzzsaw.” (From Episode 10: “Touched by an ‘A’-ngel”) We’re sorta shocked that Hanna even knows what power tools sound like. She doesn’t strike us as the type to do manual labor.
7. Hanna: “I’m gonna pick out my college the same way I pick out my clothes — from a catalogue.” (From Episode 10: “Touched by an ‘A’-ngel”) And she’s probably going to attend class about as often as she wears her clothes – once a season.
6. Hanna: [on Garrett visiting Jenna] “Maybe he was bringing over raw meat for Jenna.” (From Episode 8: “Save the Date”) Does Hanna assume that Jenna needs to go on walks, too?
5. Hanna: [as Emily throws out creams] “I don’t care if I turn into Thor — this soy moisturizer cost me 100 bucks.” (From Episode 9: “Picture This”) We assume that Hanna’s biggest fear about becoming Thor would be having to wear that hideous hat.
4. Hanna: [about her noisy shoes] “Please, Jenna can’t hear us — she’s blind.” (From Episode 8: “Save the Date”) Apparently, anatomy class is yet another one that Hanna didn’t pay much attention to.
3. Hanna: [about “A”] “I’m starting to think that bitch has superpowers.” (From Episode 1: “It’s Alive”) The only one who can defeat “A” is Superman.
2. Hanna: “Zombies don’t text!” (From Episode 2: “The Goodbye Look”) Actually, we hear that 21st-century zombies are very big on social networking.
1. Hanna: [to Spencer] “Your sister needs one of those dog collars — you know, one of those that zap your ass whenever you leave the property.” (From Episode 3: “My Name is Trouble”)
Hanna doesn’t seem to realize that some people pay a lot of money to get zapped on the ass every now and then.
Pretty Little Liars is currently on haitus (sniff) but you can catch up on old episodes at ABCFamily.com. Don't forget to tune in for the special Halloween episode on Tuesday, October 18!