1. He dated a Cheetah Girl Rob not only dated former Cheetah Girl singer Adrienne Bailon, he got a tattoo of her name on his torso in 2008. However, in January 2010 Rob admitted on an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians that he and Adrienne broke up the previous March because he cheated on her. Adrienne got a tattoo of Rob on her butt and she said in February 2011 she was working on getting it removed. DWTS pro Mark Ballas also dated a Cheetah Girl, his Season 5 celeb partner, Sabrina Bryan.
2. He was almost a dad Back in May, on an episode of Khloe & Lamar, Rob and his momager Kris Jenner were at a Lakers game when he told her "I just maybe might have gotten a girl pregnant." Yes, that’s just the kind of thing to shout out in public. However, it turns out the lady in question had a miscarriage, which let Rob off the hook … so he could continue to flirt with every girl in sight. He's been Twitter flirting with Rihanna, although it's kind of one sided since, after one attempt to seduce her, she tweeted "It's past ur bedtime." (Burn!) He also allegedly wanted to take her to sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding. During this year's awards show season, Rob also gushed over Black Swan star Mila Kunis but othing came of that, either. He'll probably flirt with the ladies of DWTS, although his fellow reality star celeb, Kristin Cavallari, already dated his stepbrother, Brody Jenner, so she may be off limits.
3. He has a tattoo of his father Rob was named after his late father, OJ Simpson attorney Robert Kardashian, who died of cancer of the esophagus at age 59 in 2003. Rob has a portrait of his father tattooed on his left arm.
4. He has no appendix In March 2011, Rob had serious stomach pains and his mom took him to the hospital where he had an appendectomy. Kris tweeted, "Wow LOOONG night in the ER! Pooooor Rob! My son has no more appendix!! I love you @RobKardashian. You were so brave!" Yes, that’s a tweet to a 24-year-old, not a toddler.
5. Hey haters: He does have a job ... kind of "People think that I just sit around and don't do anything," Rob complained to the Houston Chronicle in April 2011. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California with a degree in business. Rob is also the “online ambassador” for Rivalspot.com and he is currently the face of Op. The Kardashi-bro is also busy managing the girl band BG5 which he calls "the next Spice Girls." Rob followed his mom, Kris, into the management deal; back in December 2010 she said, "The BG5 are going to be his first priority." Except now DWTS is his first priority … right?
Oh, and lest we forget, he also appears semi-regularly on sister Kim Kardashian's hit E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians.