“I’m the Pippa to Your Kate” And More Lying Game Quotes From Season 1, Episode 5: “Over Exposed”
There were so many hilarious one-liners inThe Lying Game Season 1, Episode 5 that we could barely keep our jaws from dropping! You’re in for a treat, Gamers: We’ve rounded up the Top 10 quotes from “Over Exposed.” Get ready to LOL!
10. Thayer (Christian Alexander) justifies his dorky internet search: “I couldn’t sleep so it was either that or watch the Hoarders marathon.” We know what we’d pick: The Hoarders marathon. Every. Single. Time.
9. Laurel (Allie Gonino) convinces Justin (Randy Wayne) to go for the crown: “I should totally be dating the Homecoming King!” We still feel this way, and we’re not even in high school anymore.
“Sutton, have fun tonight, and if you win, keep your ego in check.” What a lovely pep talk!
7. Emma appreciates her double-life: “It’s truly a gift!” Sutton: “More like a hand-me-down. From me.” Oh, snap!
6. Char (Kristen Prout) plans Emma’s homecoming outfit: “For you, I’m thinking purple. Very regal. Very Kate Middleton.” Please, Kate wouldn’t be caught dead in eggplant. Sorry, “aubergine.”
5. Sutton tells Emma how much she misses his bad-boy charm: “I would give anything to be on the back of your bike, wrapping my arms around you.” We’re right there with you, girlfriend.
4. Officer Dan (Tyler Christopher) gives Ethan (Blair Redford) advice: “Girls like Sutton Mercer. You can park their cars, you just can’t date ‘em.” Everyone wants a boyfriend who doubles as a personal valet!
3. Char is horrified when Emma backs out of her campaign: “I don’t get it. We’ve been planning your campaign since 8th grade. I’m the Pippa to your Kate, remember?” Meaning that Char will steal the spot light with her killer derriere.
2. Nisha (Sharon Pierre-Louis) gets her snark on: “Game’s over Sutton. The only thing you’re going to repeat is remedial French. And summer school.” At least “Sutton” scored herself a date to the dance, Nish!
1. Ethan speaks the poetry of studs: “The only thing I was born with was my dad’s right hook.” Well, that and the genetic ability to look great in leather.