“Get to Work, You Lazy Ass!” and More Quotes from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2, Episode 3
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10. So this week, we went with 11! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, “Rocky Mountain Highs and Lows.”
11. This is the kind of threat you would hear from only the classiest of street gangs
Kim: Don’t make me throw my napkin at you.
10. Kyle tries her best to salvage at least a little dignity.
Kyle [as Taylor hides in a pile of clothes]: Hey, leave my underwear out of there!
9. In other words, “I’ll tell you when the cameras are off.”
Mauricio [about the Cuban cigars]: How did you bring these in?
8. Apparently, Adrienne has gotten very good at ducking.
Adrienne: It wouldn’t be the first time somebody’s thrown something at my face.
7. Remind us never to spend Easter at Kyle’s house. Never ever.
Kyle [about her dog poop “hunt” with Portia]: It’s like an Easter hunt, only... nothing like it.
6. Lisa runs a tight ship.
Lisa [about Ken wanting to retire]: Get to work, you lazy ass!
5. Maybe Johnnie just doesn’t realize that Kim normally sounds slightly loopy.
Johnnie [Adrienne’s bodyguard]: She’s f***ed up.
4. There’s nothing like being forced to enjoy a luxury item.
Paul [to Mauricio]: You’re smoking at least ten puffs of that damned thing.
3. Kim proves that she has no idea what Lisa does for a living.
Kim [proudly, after helping Taylor]: And you thought you were a psychologist.
Lisa: I never thought I was a psychologist!
2. Kim’s not about to disagree.
Taylor: I was such an asshole.
Kim: Yeah, I know.
1. Lisa’s willing to make sacrifices.
Lisa [about winning Ken over]: You know, I have this little trick that I do on Christmas and birthdays, so if it comes to that, I will take one for the team.