10. Chuck’s got a thing for fashion heiresses Serena (Blake Lively): Whose boat is this? Nate (Chace Crawford): This is Allegra Versace’s. Chuck won it in a poker game in Chiang Mai. He won Allegra too, but that’s another story.
9. Did B get a nose job at LAX? Blair (Leighton Meester): Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live.
8. And the wedding probably won’t even have dinosaurs. Eleanor: A civil service and a religious ceremony? Who has ever heard of such a thing? Our guests will be sitting longer than a Terence Malick movie.
7. Chuck’s decreepification Serena (to Chuck): Usually when you smile you look like a creepy Cheshire cat, but this one is real.
6. What about weddings of second children? Blair: Hand-me-downs are for charity and second children, not for the bride on her wedding day.
5. Seriously, who carries carnations? Princess Sophie: In our country, the bride always carries carnations. Blair: To the nearest florist to demand a refund.
4. Turns out Louis is a momma's boy... Blair: The first meeting was a disaster, S. Louis conceded to Sophie on everything. It was so out of control, you’d have thought he was Italian.
3. Blair does look a little like Sophie... Blair: Louis told me he would stand up to his mother for me. So if he does, everything can continue the way it’s meant to. And if he doesn’t, he and his mother can have a lovely wedding in November without a bride. Or she can just take my place, which seems to be what she wants.
2. Dan would agree. Serena: You should write a book. Chuck (Ed Westwick): People like me don’t write books. We’re written about.
1. Nate’s naughty new friend Nate and Elizabeth Hurley are post-coital Nate: My best friend was right. Saying yes makes everything better. Diana Payne (Elizabeth Hurley): Well, based on my own recent experience, I’d have to agree.