Top 13 Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 2: “Heroes & Villains”
CastleSeason 4, Episode 2: “Heroes and Villains” was hilarious! All the talk of superheroes and comic books got everyone a little excited. The 12th precinct was on fire this week. Check out the top quotable moments:
13. Castle: I seem to remember asking you to make me an E.T. Halloween costume and you told me you didn’t know how to sew. Martha: Details. Besides, you were 32 at the time.
Once a geek, always a geek.
12. Martha: Richard are you crying? Castle: No! It’s the onions!
11. Castle (to Lanie): Then you do not understand the sacred bond between a man and his unit.
10. Beckett: The killer probably followed him from the bar. Castle: With a sword? Beckett: Touché.
What she said.
9. Ferris’ Mom: These things can happen. Castle: Not in this century, they don’t.
The times they have a-changed.
8. Beckett: I’m gonna need the names of the all the enemies your son may have had. Ferris’ Mom: You’re gonna need a bigger pad.
Now that’s no way for a mother to talk about her son.