David Livingston/Getty Images
Happy Birthday to The Lying Game’s Kirsten Prout! Here Are 5 Reasons We Love Her
Put on your party hats, gamers! To celebrate the 21st birthday of Kirsten Prout — who plays The Lying Game’s most adorable ditz, Char — we’ve rounded up five things we love about her. Check it out!
1. Her acting chops: Kirsten can walk the walk, but she can also talk the talk. This girl’s emotional range on screen is the main reason we love her!
2. Her gorgeous hair: All we can say is va-va-voom. Talk about a blond bombshell!
3. Her sense of humor: Kirsten brings some much-needed LOLz to an otherwise tense show. Char’s cute cluelessness is the perfect antidote to Alec Rybak’s (Adrian Pasdar) reign of terror!
4. Her killer style: Kirsten is quite the fashionista! Char’s wardrobe rivals Sutton’s (Alexandra Chando), and we covet almost everything she wears. Her off-screen style is enviable, too!
5. She’s down-to-earth: Unlike some celebutantes, Kirsten never acts like a diva! Sigh, if only all stars could shine so bright.
Happy b-day from Wetpaint Entertainment, Kirsten — hope you’re having a blast!