5. Kim is a cigar fan? Who knew? Kim finally makes it onto the plane to join Paul and Adrienne, but the unpredictability didn’t stop there. Kim was talking a mile a minute during the game about who knows what (including something about a nip slip in a cigar bar). And let’s not forget those impressions of Taylor and Lisa on the plane, which were not exactly Saturday Night Live worthy.
4. Lisa’s adorable new nickname! We love how Lisa gets her way in just about any circumstance, including how Ken somehow succumbed to her charms regarding the SUR expansion. But our favorite Lisa moment of the night? That would be Guillermo’s daughter referring to her as “Princess Lisa.” Kate Middleton’s got nothing on our Lis.
3. Paul just can’t win. Luckily, the drama with the Sacramento Kings fans was defused by Adrienne’s diplomatic way of posing for pics with fans. Actually, the only person to get confronted by an angry fan was Paul, who apparently was smacked in the ear by someone. (And we feel badly for the guy, but it’s not like he was short of things to complain about to begin with.)
2. High heel-wearing is apparently more dangerous than bull-riding. Kyle’s charity event had plenty of lovable returning characters (welcome back, Martin!), but it was new characters Dana Wilkey and high heel-addicted Brandi Glanville who brought the biggest potential for drama (as if this show really needed much more). If Brandi was hoping that her recently broken foot would earn her some sympathy, she was way off.
1. No one would deny that Lisa can talk, but still... Gossip about Taylor’s personal life and weight loss was blabbed to the tabs (no secret by now, of course). Tay is convinced that Lisa is the one who spilled the jewels, but we would be kinda shocked if Princess Lisa would stoop so low (and yes, we think that nickname should stick). Then again, it can’t be considered a huge shock to learn that someone on this show likes to gossip. And remember, according to Lis, she and Taylor aren’t exactly “friends”...