“A Newborn With a Six-Pack” and More of Spencer’s Best Quotes from Season 2
Need a quick-witted, sarcastic take on what just happened on ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars? Then look no further than our ol’ pal Spencer (Troian Bellisario), the perfectionist who’s never afraid to tell it like it is (even if that means getting just a tad bitchy). And she usually has quite the hilarious way of telling things, too, as we prove in our list of the top 10 Spencer-isms from the first half of Season 2. Take it away, Spence!
10. Spencer: [on whether Jason’s sober] “I never asked him for a urine sample.” (From Episode 3: “My Name is Trouble”) Knowing Spencer, we wouldn’t really be that shocked if she had asked for one! The girl likes to cut to the chase.
9. Spencer: “You don’t paper over windows unless you’re a vampire!” (From Episode 6: “Never Letting Go”) If only Rob Pattinson could move into the old Dilaurentis house.
8 Spencer: [about Wren’s hanky] “I don’t really know what the protocol is — I don’t know if you want me to wash it first.” (From Episode 12: “Over My Dead Body”) Spencer has a magical way of sucking the romance out of any possible scenario.
7. Spencer: [after Hanna’s grandma discusses bathroom issues] “I’m officially done eating. Forever.” (From Episode 11: “I Must Confess”) Hearing old people talking about their “special areas” is a more effective dieting method than South Beach.
6. Spencer: “You know how Melissa gets when her blood sugar drops.” (From Episode 9: “Picture This”) You mean there are moments when Melissa is even bitchier than usual? Consider us terrified.
5. Spencer: “I think Hanna’s about to need a getaway car.” (From Episode 12: “Over My Dead Body”) Sounds like Spencer is looking to audition for the latest Fast and the Furious sequel.
4. Spencer: [to nurse] “I’m sorry, this is kind of important. Could you, like, not be here right now?” (From Episode 4: “Blind Dates”) If we were that nurse, we would have said, “Could you, like, not be a bitch?”
2. Spencer: [about having a baby with Toby] “I’m picturing a newborn with a six-pack.” (From Episode 12: “Over My Dead Body”) Funny — that’s exactly how we would describe The Situation.
1. Spencer: “Mona is five feet of insidious snark with a side ponytail, and I just want to grab it, and I wanna yank it really, really hard.” (From Episode 5: “The Devil You Know”) We’ve all been there, Spence. Mona can be a lot to deal with.