Cassie and Adam Slow Dance! 5 Biggest OMG Moments From The Secret Circle, Season 1, Episode 3: “Loner!”
This week’s episode of The Secret Circle had us jaw-dropping all over the place! The Circle finally put their powers to good use, Cassie and Adam slow-danced, and a new hunk named Zachary entered out lives. Yes, please! Check out the 5 biggest OMG moments from Season 1, Episode 3: “Loner”:
5. Dawn marks Zachary! Apparently, all you need is some duck-tape, a knife and a crazed expression to plant a tracking device into someone. Who knows why Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) and Charles (Gale Harold) chose to save Zachary’s life, but it went a little something like this: First, they shoved him in the trunk of a car. Then, Dawn broke out the world’s biggest switchblade and cut her hand open. Finally, she proceeded to shove her palm on Zachary’s forehead and chant some gibberish. Done and done!
Ladies, we don’t recommend you try this spell out on your boyfriends.
4. Zach Attack! Who knew the Boat House parking lot was the most dangerous thing to hit Chance Harbor since magic crystals? Poor Cassie (Britt Robertson) was just minding her business and trying to indulge in a quick day-dream about Adam’s (Thomas Dekker) dreamy eyes, when all of a sudden she was accosted by some Fisherman named Zachary. Thank goodness Diana (Shelley Hennig) appeared out of nowhere (as people tend to do in this show) and used her magic eyeball powers to slam Zach into a car!
As far as we can tell, the only silver lining to this situation is that A.C Slater and Screech might be living on a boat somewhere in the region.
3. The Circle use their powers! The teenage witches of Chance Harbor are totally killer, but so far their powers have been lacking. C’mon, even we could open a lock with our minds if we squinted hard enough! This week, audiences finally got a chance to see just what these kids are made of when they harnessed their collective powers and used them to defeat Zachary. Wind + Thunder + Some levitation action = the perfect witch storm!
Can you imagine what kind of antics the coven could get up to if they scored themselves a crystal rock or two?
2. Nick and Melissa make it official! Just when we were going to write off Nick (Louis Hunter) as a permanent victim of Stud-itis, he proved that even hunks who drip angst instead of sweat are able to love. It was truly adorable when Nick showed up as Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) date to the dance, and even better when he told her they didn’t need to have sex anymore, and could just “watch movies.”
Of course, his movie collection probably consists of Rebel Without A Cause, Footloose and soft-core porn –– but baby steps.
1. Cassie and Adam slow dance! Cassie and Adam just can’t resist each other! This week, they took their electric sexual attraction public, and swayed to a slow song at the school dance. The conversation? A lengthy musing about their awkward feelings for each other. We don’t really remember the deets, as we were lost in the dreamy pools that are Adam’s eyes. Ladies just aren’t safe with this guy around!
Unfortunately, right when it seemed like Adam and Cassie might kiss, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) up and got herself attacked in a shack and ruined the moment.