Top 11 Quotes From Castle Season 4, Episode 3: “Head Case”
Oh, Castlewriters. You never cease to amaze us with the way you can turn absolutely ridiculous situations that could never possibly happen in real life into a deliciously entertaining and somehow still slightly believable hour of TV.
Did we mention it’s also always full of good quotes and sayings — sometimes so good we wish we could find them on those cute-yet-obnoxious graphic tees at cheap retail stores?
Check out our top 11 quotes from last night’s episode, “Head Case”:
11. Castle: Where’s the body? Lanie: That’s an excellent question.
Right on par with “Whodunnit?” and “Where’s the beef?”
10. Victoria “Iron” Gates: Mr. Castle, I don’t know what the mayor sees in you, but I know you’re alike. He’s term limited.
9. Castle: Does anybody else have a sudden urge to run through the streets screaming “They’re here!”?
Maybe if it was 1982 and NYC was actually a movie called Poltergeist.
8. Dr. Weiss: He conducted cutting-edge research developing life-extension techniques. Castle: Not that it did him any good.
7. Castle: You got any celebrities in here? Ted Williams? Jack Frost?