Top 10 Ringer Quotes for Season 1, Episode 4: ”It’s Gonna Kill Me, But I’ll Do It”
We’re suckers for good quotes. And CW’s new film-noiresque drama has some doozies. Here are some of the silly and shocking zingers that were uttered this week in “It’s Gonna Kill Me But I’ll Do It,” the fourth episode of Ringer.
10. Andrew to Bridget after she suggests taking the bus: “Jitney. Really Shiv? I mean, whatever’s next? A newfound appreciation for the subway?”
Dude, what have you got against public transportation?
9. Andrew: “Who wants to be in the city when you can be on the beach?”
Amen to that.
8. Bridget: “So what you’re talking about is not football. It’s soccer. And you’ve got to admit it’s kind of boring.” Andrew: “So you’re telling me all those games you sat through cheering and screaming, you were faking that? I’ve got to wonder what else were you faking.”
Oh, where do we get started? Try her marriage to you, her identity, and her friendship to Gemma, for starters.
7. Gemma: “He wasn’t looking and the vase broke.” Henry: “No, you threw it at me.”
You say potato, I say you used weaponized a vase and shot it at my head.
6. Agent Machado: “It takes a brave woman to share a house with her husband and her lover.”
It takes an even braver woman to steal her sister’s identity, complete assumer her life, and try to hunt down her killer while running from a mob boss. Or is that just stupid?
5. Tyler to Cora: “She doesn’t speak a lot of English. But then again, she doesn’t have to.”
The language of love needs no translation, baby. It's universal.
4. “Siobhan: I’m not picky. I’ll take presents from anyone.”
There’s a word for that: narcissistic greed. Wait. That’s too words.
3. Henry: “When you were with me. It was like something else. And you had this look like I was the only person in the world that mattered to you. I live for that look. Tonight, with Andrew, you were looking at him that way.”
And, that was your sign to get over her. We’re just saying. It is so not sexy when a married-with-children dad begs.
2. Siobhan: “One night with me and you’re already speaking French.”
What can we say? The girl’s got skills.
1. Bridget: “I’m so sorry that you heard that. I feel horrible.” Gemma: “Oh, you feel horrible. I’m sorry. I don’t want you to feel bad. Why don’t you sleep with my husband and see if that makes you feel better?”
If you ask us, Bridget got off lightly. We wish someone would touch our mannequin.