Top 5 OMG Moments from The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 4, “Disturbing Behavior”
We love those moments on The Vampire Diaries that make us gasp, pause, and rewind — and the fourth episode of the third season, “Disturbing Behavior” was chock full of them. Here are the five scenes that left our jaws agape.
5. Katherine saves Stefan — again. The witch Gloria had Stefan chained to a table. She’d just tortured the truth out of his brain and she was smirking in victory when… enter Katherine. In a snap, Elena’s evil double appeared next to Gloria. “This is creepy,” Kat said. Then she stabbed the witch in the neck and turned to her ex: “It appears you need my help after all.”
4. Gloria takes Stefan down. It’s not that we wanted the witch to hurt the younger Salvatore. It’s just that we like how Gloria put Stefan in his place. The scene was Gloria’s bar. And the situation was this: The witch and the vampire were having a disagreement. Gloria wanted to keep the Original Witch’s necklace for herself and Stefan refused to tell her where it is. So Gloria threatened him: “I’d hate to have to tell Klaus what a liar his sidekick is.” When Stefan moved to retaliate, she stopped him dead in his tracks with one look. Paused, mid-attack, with his mouth agape, Stefan grabbed his head in pain. “I guess I’ve gotta get it out of you the hard way, huh?” she said. We guess so.
3. Caroline serves Damon some humble pie. Yes, Bill tried to torture the vampirism out of Caroline. And yes, he’s not the best father in the world. But Blondie still refused to let her pops go out like a sucker. Bill was down on his knees and Damon was about to take one last bite out of him when Caroline vamped in the room to save Daddy Dearest. She threw Damon across the room. They tussled in super speed. Damon easily pinned her down. “I’m stronger than you, little girl,” he teased. “But I’m angrier!” Caroline snapped back. Then with a grunt fueled by a daughter’s love knocked D’s one way and twisted his body the other. Then she grabbed her father and ran. We guess blood really is thicker than water — especially when the blood you’re talking about here is family.
2. Call it women’s intuition. It’s not like we ever expected to trust Rebekah. After all, she sided with her “vindictive little bastard” of a brother as he murdered their whole family. But still, we didn’t expect Klaus’s little sis to turn on Stefan so quickly. Suspecting Stefan did not have her best interest at heart when he asked who she and Klaus had been running from, Rebekah grabbed Stefan and kissed him. Apparently, she’s strangely intuitive and contact heightens that sense. Lip to lip contact sends it off the chart. ”Do you think you’ll ever love anyone like you loved that girl?” she asked after they parted. “One day. Maybe,” Stefan replied. Rebekah paused, then touched his hair. “I can always tell when you’re lying Stefan,” she said. “Your kiss already gave you away.” A second later Klaus rushed in. She turned to her brother and, without hesitation, and tossed Stefan under the bus. “He’s not with us Nick,” she said. “I can sense it.”
1. Katherine invites Damon to play. For once we can honestly say Katherine was only doing as she was told. Back in Chicago when she tried to team up with Stefan to take down Klaus, he turned her down, saying, “I’m in this alone. If you’re looking for a diabolical partner-in-crime I suggest you look elsewhere.” So technically that’s what she did. Kat flew back to Chicago, tricked Bonnie into giving her the talisman that had belonged to the original witch, then she took the necklace to the Salvatore mansion. Damon opened the door. “I’m just a girl looking for a partner in crime,” she said. “You feel like hitting the road?”