5. Brandi doesn’t have a leg to stand on. (Literally.) It’s no secret that Kim and Brandi aren’t exactly fast friends, but did Kim really have to sink so low as to steal Brandi’s crutches? That’s just cold! Talk about getting off on the wrong foot.
4. Why so many trips to the bathroom? We’re not here to question how many times someone is allowed to run to the bathroom, but something was certainly suspicious about Kim’s behavior (which we’ve sorta been saying a lot this season). And why did Kim have to complain so publicly about not wanting to get stuck on Brandi’s team? Kim might be disappointed that she doesn’t have any young children anymore, but her behavior last night made her seem a tad child-like.
3. So much for Ken getting to make a toast. In one of the episode’s lone happy moments, it was a treat to see Jason finally announce his proposal to Pandora — and that he actually meant it this time! If you thought the Kardashian wedding was lavish, just wait until you see one thrown by our Lisa!
2. Dana looooves Kyle! We’re not sure how we feel about Dana just yet (e.g., could she possibly have tried harder to get an invite to Hawaii with Camille?), but Brandi seemed to have a fair point when she claimed that Dana was sucking up to Kyle. And that little-girl voice Dana used to ask Kyle to make Brandi stop being mean was a little ridiculous. In fact, Dana just might like Kyle as much as she likes telling everyone how expensive her own clothes are.
1. We’re guessing that game night won’t become a very regular thing. The tension between Brandi and the Richards sisters kept building until it finally exploded with Brandi calling Kyle a bitch after that IQ-test comment. Then, Kim criticized Brandi’s shorts, Brandi said that Kim was wasted, and finally Kim and Kyle both gesture with their index fingers at Brandi. Guess this gives new meaning to the “Pointer sisters.”