Top 20 Quotes From The Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 5, “The Reckoning”: “My Brother’s Been Breaking Your Neck all Afternoon”
One thing we’ll never say about The Vampire Diaries: “You took the words right out of our mouths.” Elena and the gang utter things we’d never dream of saying — or at least hope we never have to. Without further ado, here are the 20 notable quotables from Season 3, Episode 5, “The Reckoning.” Warning: Once again, Klaus was on a witty little roll.
20. Just the facts Matt (to Bonnie): “You’re a witch. My sister’s a ghost, and I’m just a guy who’s wondering how life got so screwed up.”
19. I’m so over you Damon (to Katherine): “Thought I’d give it a shot. But the truth is, you just don’t do it for me anymore.”
18. Somebody needs anger management Rebekah (to Stefan): “My brother’s been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper.”
17.Isn’t it ironic? Tyler (to Caroline): “I’m kissing you, and you’re wondering about your ex boyfriend.”
16. The way we were Matt (to Bonnie): “Do you realize that just last summer you and I were lifeguards at the pool and the only two problems I had were that Elena was breaking up with me and I sucked at CPR.
15.May cause drowsiness and bleeding from the eyes Klaus (to Bonnie): “Your witchy interference has caused some undesirable side effects.”
14. You don’t say… Klaus: “Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die.”
13. You’re dismissed Klaus (to Bonnie): “Go on then. Go on and fetch your grimoires and what not.”
12. Look who’s a mean girl Rebekah (to Klaus): “So this is the latest doppelganger. The original one was much prettier.”
11. What’s his calling plan? Bonnie (to Matt): “I can’t contact the dead. Jeremy can.”
10. Hypothetically speaking Katherine: “What if I told you there was a way to kill Klaus. And not dagger dead. Dead-dead. “ Damon: “I’d say you were desperate and lying. Or drunk. Or desperate, lying, and drunk.”
9. Cheers! Klaus: “Let’s drink on it. Kill them.”
8. I pledge allegiance to the vamp… Klaus (to Stefan): “All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I’ll have to take it.”
7. We’d hate to see how she makes frittata Katherine (to Damon): “My advice: If you want to make an omelet you have to break a few legs.”
6. Good question Rebekah: “Why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?”
5. A leap of faith Matt (on phone to Bonnie): “You don’t need magic, Bonnie. You just have to be better than I was at CPR.”
4. More, more, more (how do you like it?) Stefan (to Elena): “The more blood I get, the more I want. And if I get so much as near yours, you are dead.”
3. Oh the zoomanity Klaus (to Stefan): “Come on. Your humanity is killing you.”
2. You know that they say about a woman scorned Klaus (to Rebekah): “You know how much the original witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?” Rebekah: “One thousand years in the grave, and she’s still screwing with you.”
1. From your mouth to Nielsen ratings' ear Tyler: “This is going to be an amazing year.”
Need your daily Vampire Diaries fix? “Like" us on our Facebook page, or follow us on Twitter!