“I’d Love to Grab Her by the Hair and Swing Her Around the Room”: Top 10 Quotes from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2, Episode 7
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, “Game Night Gone Wild!”
10. Weddings really bring out the best in people, don’t they?
Lisa [about Kevin “executing” her plans]: Maybe I’ll execute Kevin.
9. This is something Kermit might say to Miss Piggy when he’s drunk.
Kim [to Brandi]: You’re a slut pig.
8. Brandi offers her services.
Brandi: Should I jump up and go catch his pee with my f***ing hands?
7. Can’t Bravo shell out for a motorized scooter for Brandi or something?
Lisa [about Brandi, at the charity luncheon]: I would have hopped it out of there.
6. If we were Max, we would make sure to find a urinal every time from now on.
Lisa [about reprimanding a child for public peeing]: Now, if it was Max, I would yank him by the thing.
5. Let’s just hope Brandi doesn’t have any plans to teach history.
Lisa [about avoiding confrontations with Brandi]: I cannot go into World War bloody III with Winston Churchill.
4. Kevin definitely gets invested in his weddings.
Lisa [about Pandora and Kevin]: I’m a little worried right now as [to] who’s gonna be wearing the dress.
3. Sounds like some weird sport that people would do in Europe.
Kim [about Brandi]: I’d love to grab her by the hair and swing her around the room.
2. This is always a nice thing to say on the first night you meet someone.
Brandi: At least I don’t do crystal meth in the bathroom all night long, bitch.
1. No soup for Lisa!
Lisa [about game night]: If I had gone, I probably would have felt I was, like, drowning in a bimbo soup.