10. Alison [to Emily (Shay Mitchell), about Ben]: “Then why is he telling people he took the VIP tour to Neverland?” Speaking of Peter Pan, we actually think a hook on one hand would suit Alison’s personality quite well.
9. Spencer (Troian Bellisario) [about her costume]: “Okay, I used to think that I was born in the wrong century, but now that I’ve actually gone to the bathroom in this thing...” Thanks a lot for that mental image, Spence!
8. Alison [about Mona Vanderwall (Janel Parrish)]: “If you ignore it, it will go away.” We think Alison is confusing Mona with bees — although we’re not crazy about either one.
7. Lucas Gottesman (Brendan Robinson) [about the soda spill]: “It was an accident.” Alison: “Is that was the doctors told your mom and dad at the hospital?” Ali doesn’t believe in doctor-patient confidentiality, especially when it has to do with genitals.
6. Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty): “I’m a gynecologist — care to make an appointment?” Noel proves that he was just as classy in 2008 as he is now.
5. Alison [as she tastes the fake blood]: “Ketchup — want some, Hanna?” Ruining people’s days apparently causes Alison to work up an appetite.
4. Hanna (Ashley Benson) [to her mom, about Isabel]: “And don’t even get me started on her big ass.” Apparently, Hanna’s been learning how to dish about people’s weight from Alison, the master at it.
3. Alison: “I mean, Juno was a cute movie, but I wouldn’t want to live it.” Michael Cera doesn’t seem like Alison’s type anyway.
2. Alison [to Emily, about Jenna Marshall (Tammin Sursok)]: “Were you wishing you could taste her cherry chapstick?” Might Jenna have been Emily’s “teenage dream”?
1. Alison [to Noel]: “What a shame — all that testosterone and not a sheep in sight.” If Alison is saying that Noel’s a dog, we won’t be the first to disagree.
Pretty Little Liars" googleanalytics ="UA-10597003-4" postauthor="kayti-burt" posttag="Pretty Little Liars" tagstring="Pretty Little Liars,Features" data-url="http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-27-pretty-little-liars-a-reveals-that-would-be-the-most-shocking/" onClick="AjaxContentCall(1428874,1);">