Top 14 Castle Halloween Episode Quotes From ”Demons”
Ghost hunters and demons and maniacal lovers ... oh my! This week’s Castle gifted us a lot for which we are thankful: a bizarre case, some inappropriate touching and a bittersweet breakup, just to name a few.
(OK, so we’re not exactly thankful for the breakup, but you know what we mean ...)
Castle Season 4, Episode 6: “Demons” was also chock-full of Caskett banter as the duo battled over their differing views on the paranormal. You heard it — Beckett aint afraid of no ghosts! (Castle, on the other hand, was afraid of pretty much everything.)
Check out the top quotable moments below.
14. Castle: Say it. For me. Beckett: I ain't afraid of no ghosts.
Oh, the things we do for love
13. Beckett: I think I've either had too much wine or not enough
Not enough. Always not enough.
12. Beckett: Maybe Shaggy will keep Scooby out of trouble
Clearly, Beckett did not pay much attention during Saturday morning cartoons
11. Beckett: I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for all that. Castle: There is. They’re here.
All that’s missing is the long blonde hair and kiddie pajamas
10 .Alexis: You’re gonna have to fend for yourself, Dad. I’m Skyping with Ashley. Castle: Right in the middle of father-daughter zombie time?
Yeah, Alexis. Where are your priorities?
9. Castle: Any relationship that lasts longer than a breath mint is going to have challenges.