5. Parting is such sweet sorrow, right? After that tense chat with Kyle at Adrienne’s, Brandi wasn’t interested in waiting around to see if Bernie would whip up a 16th type of yogurt topping. Instead, she was off, apparently having had enough of everyone telling her to still apologize for accusing Kim of drug use. And let’s just say that the rest of the ladies weren’t exactly in tears to see her go.
4. What’s the soap of the day? From what we saw of Adrienne’s cooking prowess this week, it’s clear that her chef Bernie is even more valuable than we realized. (We also found out that Adrienne owns enough spa products to keep her looking young for an extremely long time.) And between Adrienne soaping up her chicken this week and Kim spraying air freshener in her mouth last week, we really feel sorry for these women’s taste buds.
3. The words “simple” or “understated” apparently don’t exist for Mohamed. Mohamed manages to charm us every time he shows up, and this week was no exception, as he made clear his affection for Pandora by generously opening up his home for her upcoming party. But we’ll have to agree with Lisa that he might one day want to try dating someone his own age... or at least within 20 years of his own age.
2. Kim just wants to bounce away her troubles. We’re not here to speculate about Kim’s habits, but when it came to interacting with Brandi, Kim’s mantra was “just say no.” She said that she wouldn’t acknowledge Brandi’s existence, called her a piranha, compared her mouth to a sewer, and said she wanted to break her other leg. (In other words, Kim’s not crazy about the woman.)
1. Kyle and Brandi discuss what can and can’t be discussed. As far as peace talks go, Kyle and Brandi’s meeting of the minds was not quite as successful as, say, the Geneva Conventions. However, it allowed them to clear the air and discuss their “triggers,” and we’re glad that they at least were able to talk things over in a civilized manner, even if Brandi was in tears after. As far as Brandi saying that they’ll never be best friends, we’re gonna have to agree with her one thousand percent.