Valerie Macon/Getty Images
Lindsay Lohan’s Playboy Photos: 5 Reasons Why We Think She Had to Reshoot Her Nudie Pics
Lindsay Lohan is slated to grace the January 2012 cover of Playboy, but her first round of pics apparently weren't up to the x-rated magazine's exacting standards.
The troubled starlet, who's about to start a quick stint in the slammer, was reportedly paid close to $1 million for the racy photos, but according to Radar Online, the mag asked her back for a reshoot.
So why does LiLo need to pose a second time? Here's what we think...
1. The first round of snaps were too sexy. This also happens to be why Lindsay opted to fix her snaggle teeth. (Kidding!)
2. LiLo insisted on baring more than she was supposed to. The horror! This is Playboy, not Hustler, lady!
3. Her mom Dina managed to sneak into the background of every single pic. Those fame-hungry momagers — you never know what they'll do next!
4. Lindsay's creepo father jumped from a balcony onto the photographer and stole the memory card. Much like his daughter, Michael Lohan just can't stay out of trouble. La Lohan learned from the best!
5. There's nothing wrong with the photos; Playboy just decided to change direction. Lindsay will now pose with 100 bunnies. Don't ask — it’s all about artistic license.
Fall in “Like” with us! For more from Wetpaint Entertainment, like us on Facebook!