Eric McCandless/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney
Best Castle Season 4 Quotes From Episode 8: “Heartbreak Hotel”
Despite it’s lack of gambling, sex, booze and strippers — and don’t even get us started on the lack of Caskett — this week’s Castle Season 4, Episode 8 “Heartbreak Hotel” did make us LOL. A lot.
Check out the top quotable moments from this week’s episode below!
10. Castle: If I’ve learned one thing, it’s not to let a little thing like murder get in the way of having a good time.
Is there a Hundred Code for that?
9. Alexis: He has the IQ of a squirrel.
And where exactly does that fall on Terman’s chart, again?
8. Castle: You’re not doing yourself any favors sitting around reading Pride & Prejudice. That’s gonna make it worse. You might as well be listening to Adele.
Truer words have never been spoken.
7. Castle: You broke up with her.
Esposito: We broke up with each other. That’s different.
Castle: You’d think it would be. But it’s not.
Trust him. He only speaks from experience.
6. Esposito: Women. You’re sure you wanna spend the rest of your life with one?
Can’t live with ‘em, can’t shoot ‘em without Beckett tracking you down.
5. Castle: You know, if someone asks me to meet them at an abandoned warehouse in the middle of the night, I pass.
“Things I Learned From Writing Crime Novels, Pt. I”
4. Castle: This is the worst impromptu bachelor party-while-on-case ever!
We think you mean the first.
3. Castle: We're not going to be seeing Carrot Top tonight, are we?
We hope not — for our sake.
2. Gates: You're a good cop, but I think you can do better if you minimize your distractions.
Just say it, Gates. You mean “if you minimize the time you spend flirting with Castle.”
1. Castle: It's almost like the thought of marriage fills him with an impending sense of doom. Oh wait, that's me!
Tell us how you really feel about it.