5. Kyle shushes Kim We all can get a little extra embarrassed of our family members from time to time, and certainly Kim can turn into a Chatty Kathy now and then. But shushing her in front of Paul and Adrienne, as Kyle did? That’s really only acceptable if you’re in a library.
4. Kelsey swings both ways? Who knew that people retain their gaydar, even from beyond the grave? Camille Grammer was having a rough week, with Kelsey asking for full custody of their childen, so it was nice to see her get a little levity in the form of her deceased grandparents apparently outing her ex. We’ve now heard about Kelsey’s back hair, the size of his manhood, and his apparent affinity for wearing heels. Time to pump the brakes on this constant stream of info!
3. Taylor Armstrong has friends, but Lisa certainly isn’t one of them. The Lisa-Taylor tension reached new, uncomfortable heights this week (but what else is new?). First, Lisa gets an email from Russell about how great their relationship and business are doing. (Perhaps someone is protesting too much?) Then, after Taylor clams up about the email when Lisa asks her about it, Taylor is in tears after Lisa supposedly says she has no friends. A note to Lisa: There’s no question that Taylor and Dana are buddies — even if we wouldn’t be crazy about having Dana as a friend, or course!
2. Paul finally gets to the bottom of Kim’s loopy behavior. It seems possible that Paul was instructed by Kim or one of her friends to ask about her prescription drug habits, to make viewers less suspicious that she’s drinking or *ahem* using “crystal meth,” as Brandi accused her of. Regardless of the motives, if Paul’s examination helped Kim find the right “cocktail” of meds, we’re all for it. However, as far as Kim making her lips look super-fake, that is something we’re not all for.
1. The secret’s out! We’re not sure that Kim’s relationship with Ken Blumenfeld was exactly a secret after all, since it’s clear that Kyle knew something was afoot in Kim’s love life (having already met Ken once). Considering Kyle clearly didn’t get a great vibe from the guy, it’s possible that Kim knew what she was doing when she kept these two apart! Come to think of it, we’re not sure we would want Kyle assessing our love life either.