Sergei Bachlakov/The CW ©2011 The CW Network, LLC
Top 10 Quotes From The Secret Circle Season 1, Episode 9, “Balcoin”: “Jake Doesn’t Do Interested”
We can’t get enough of The Secret Circle’s witty witch dialogue – and the mid-season finale was packed with more sass than ever! Check out the top 10 zingers from Season 1, Episode 9, “Balcoin” – these quotes might cast a spell on you!
10. Jake (Chris Zylka) gives us a history lesson: “Witches used to separate paper, write messages on the inside, and then put it back together.”
So, basically witches were huge dorks.
9. Dawn (Natasha Henstridge) asks after her favorite child: “How’s the crystal?”
It’s always best to treat rocks like people.
8. Adam (Thomas Dekker) asks Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) for a drink: “How ‘bout something with an olive?”
As suspected, Adam is suffering from Don Draper-itus.
7. Jake questions Adam’s manliness: “Can you handle a knife?”
Answer: Definitely not.
6. Isaac drops a cliff-hanger on our laps: “Cassie Blake (Britt Robertson) is not the only child of Blackwell in the Circle.”
5. Faye real talks with Adam: “Jake doesn’t do interested.”
He only does ladies.
4. Holden makes his much-anticipated appearance: “Hey, emo girl!”
Shockingly, Holden isn’t calling out to Adam.
3. Jake rejects Cassie: “This isn’t me acting like a jerk, Cassie. This is me trying to be nice.”
Saga of the misunderstood bad-boy at its finest.
2. Cassie teases Jake: “Actually, no. We don’t call it the Scooby Do magic shack.”
But they should!
1. Jake has a breakdown: “She matters to me!”
This is as close as an “I love you” Cassie’s ever going to get.
Can’t get enough of The Secret Circle? “Like" us on our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter!