0 0 0 Alex Dunphy’s Best Snarks From Modern Family
Just call her the Lisa Simpson of
! Modern Family Alex is the only Dunphy with a head full of smarts on her shoulders, and she brings some much-needed sass to her whack-pack fam. Check out her best snarks of all time! (These will work great on your annoying older sister ...) 10. Alex tries her hand at sarcasm: “Consider yourself lucky you didn't just get, like, felt up by your mom.”
There are worse things than being felt up by
Claire “Hot Mom” Dunphy! 9. Haley: “If you do this you'll be a social piranha.” Alex: “Yes, I'll be an Amazonian carnivorous fish.”
Even Amazonian Carnivorous fish have clicks!
8. Claire: “You're grounded for four weeks!” Haley: “Why don't you just double it and make it 10?” Alex: “Do you not see how much you need to study?!?”
The only math Haley knows is courtesy of the Spice Girls: Tonight is the night when 2 become 1.
Richard Cartwright /ABC
7. Claire: “Tell me again why the violin wasn't for you.” Alex: “It's too happy.”
Someone hand this girl a Bright Eyes compilation CD.
6. Alex: “If Haley got pregnant, would you ever pretend she got mono for a few months and then tell everyone the baby's yours?”
“If”? How about “when.”
5. Phil: “Care to make this interesting?” Alex: “I don't think that's possible.”
If it’s not bound in leather and paginated, Alex wants nothing to do with it.
4. Haley: “Hey, check out that cute guy.” Alex: “He's out of your league. He's reading a book.”
If he were reading
Cosmo, Haley might have more luck.
Peter Stone/ABC Television Group © 2011 Disney
3. Haley: “There are two kind of people: Popular girls, and girls like you. And you have been given a rare opportunity to go from the latter to the former.” Alex: “The former to the latter.”
There’s no hope for this girl.
2. Manny: “Wouldn't it be funny if the Kiss Cam fell on us and we had to kiss?” Alex: “We're related.” Manny: “Not by blood.” Alex: “Touch me and there'll be blood.”
1. Claire preps Alex for Halloween: “You're in a house of horrors being held against your will.” Alex: “Yeah, I know, so why do I need the cage?”
Teenagedom is like being under permanent house arrest.