5. Kyle spills the beans about Taylor’s event. Talk about timing! Lisa just happens to call Kyle as she arrives at Taylor’s awards ceremony, which Lisa wasn’t invited to. We get that Lisa was hurt by the oversight, but didn’t the event seem a tad dullsville? If you ask us, Taylor kinda did Lisa a favor.
4. Kyle has an allergic reaction to Kim’s new boyfriend pet dog. Kyle may claim that it was the “dog hair” that made her tear up, but we’re thinking that the ring on Ken’s ring finger — courtesy of Kim — may have had something to do with it. When you meet someone for the first time, and they spend more time asking questions about an old painting than they do about you (as Kyle did), it’s safe to assume they aren’t crazy about you.
3. Fancy meeting you here. This week was all about coincidences. First there was Lisa calling Kyle at Taylor’s ceremony, and then there was this moment, with Paul bumping into a fired-up Taylor at Lisa’s gate. As Paul listens to Taylor go on and on about the women not having her back, we were guessing that Paul was wishing he had just snuck in through the back entrance.
2. Tiny dog, giant ego? Taylor wasn’t stopping at just calling Lisa out for supposedly saying that she’s not her friend and for telling people that Taylor has no friends. Taylor says the women have been talking about how Lisa has a huge ego, and sure enough, Kyle agrees. We knew Taylor had issues with Lisa, but for Kyle to team up with her? Harsh!
1. Intervention time. Taylor eventually makes her way back into Lisa’s place after having stormed out, but she probably would have stayed out for good if she had known what was awaiting her. The women decided to turn their focus to Taylor’s marriage, including Taylor’s shocking allegations of abuse at the hands of Russell. Judging from next week’s promos, this isn’t going to lead to happy feelings between Taylor and Camille.