Top 10 Funniest Modern Family Quotes From Season 3, Episode 8: ”After the Fire”
Bust out your clown shoes, because Fisbo’s back and better than ever! Last night’s episode of Modern Family was even more hi-larious than usual — possibly because Phil unleashed his inner masseuse all over Jay’s unsuspecting back.
Check out the top 10 zingers from the episode!
10. Alex beats Haley at her own game: “You have your fans, I have mine. Someday, your fans are going to work for my fans.”
Who run the world? Nerds.
9. Cam has a fashion crisis: “It’s a somber occasion and all my tops are too joyful.”
Paisley sleeves scream jubilee.
8. Claire: “I’m the one that’s turning Gloria into mom, which is really disturbing because we’re the same age.” Jay: “You’re older.”
Like a fine wine, MILFs get better with age.
7. Phil massages Jay: “OK ... now just disrobe and place the towel over your buttocks.”
Just a typical father-son relationship.
6. Haley: “Wow you’re really wedged in there. Want us to help guide you out?” Cam: “That question ... it was like a hate crime.”
Almost one trucker every year experiences a hate crime.
5. Claire: “What the hell is that?” Phil: “An Alpaca. I got the last one!”
Some kids go to the fair and buy goldfish. Phil buys fam animals.
4. Phil admits the truth: “OK, fine, I’m Wonder Woman.”
Which makes Claire Superman?
3. Phil preps Jay for a deep-tissue rub-down: “Take a deep breath and let me transport you to a land I call Relaxistan.”
It’s a one-way ticket, obviously.
2. Cam self-diagnoses: “I sleep clown.”
Much more frightening than sleep-walking.
1. Phil traumatizes Jay: “I know you were reluctant to get that massage, but I think we can both agree it had a happy ending.”