Top 10 Quotes From Glee Season 3, Episode 6 — “You Sing Like You’re Getting Your Prostate Checked”
The newest episode of Glee did not disappoint, especially with Santana pretty much on fire the entire time. If we could, we'd totally give the Glee writers a hug because they were so on point. Here are our picks for the top 10 quotes from Season 3, Episode 6: “Mash Off.”
10. Music affects everyone...differently. Brittany: Is this what having a stroke feels like? Because I like it.
9. Cutest insult ever? Kurt:Although she knows it to be untrue, my opponent Brittany stated that my face was used as a template for Hasbro’s successful line of My Little Ponies.
8. Rory goes for the low-blow. (We think.) Rory [to Santana]: You’re skinny like all the crops failed on your family’s farm.
7. Don’t forget the fourth “F”: phonetic spellers. Santana: The Troubletones are 3F: fierce, femme, phenomenal.
6. Puck is one of the few people to take relationship advice from Woody Allen. Puck: Besides, the age difference isn’t that crazy — just look at Ashton and Demi, Indiana Jones and Ally McBeal, Woody Allen and that Chinese girl.
5. So Rip Van Winkle wasn’t known to shake his groove thing? Santana [to Finn]: I’m sorry that you sing like you’re getting your prostate checked, and you dance like you’ve been asleep for years and someone just woke you up.
4. It’s about time someone wasn’t in the pocket of tornado lobbyists. Brittany: If you honor me with being your next class president, I will make tornadoes illegal at McKinley, keeping you and your families at our school safe from their murderous rampages. Also, on Tuesdays, I pledge to go topless.
3. Sue makes losing seem not so bad. Sue: Winning is really about poo-flinging.
2. Best compliment of Adele’s voice ever? Brittany: She sounds like what banana cream pie sounds like when it sings.
1. Is there a 12-step program for tacos? Santana [to Finn]: At some point, I must’ve liked that you look like a taco addict who’s had one too many back-alley liposuctions.