Evans Vestal Ward/Bravo
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Quotes From Season 2, Episode 12: “This Is the Only Person I know That Has Lips Bigger Than Mine”
The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from any given episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is narrowing it down to 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, “The Great Divide.”
10. We’ll take your word for it.
Taylor: This seems fitting for a 5th birthday party, as far as I’m concerned.
9. Clearly, Adrienne knows Lisa quite well.
Adrienne [to Kyle]: Lisa’s never uncomfortable to ask for things.
8. Apparently, Kim believes that silence is golden.
Brandi: I can’t speak for Kim — I mean, Kim can’t even speak for herself.
7. Wait — isn’t this Pandora’s day?
Lisa [to Kevin]: Step back, take a breath — this is my day!
6. We didn’t realize that’s what horses sound like.
Kim: I’m an Arabian horse, you know? Rawrrr!
5. Talk about a humblebrag!
Kim: As a matter of fact, when I went to buy my first horse, I thought I was Cowboy Jane, because I’ve been riding Disney horses my whole life.
4. Taylor empathizes with her new pet.
Taylor [about Kennedy’s horse]: This is the only person I know that has lips bigger than mine.
3. Kim is not exactly Christopher Columbus.
Kim: Is this a ship?
Ken: What are you talking about? This is the Golden Gate Bridge, right?
2. Camille is suddenly glad she stayed home.
Taylor: And Camille, if she showed up, she would be shoveling sh*t, as far as I’m concerned.
1. Speaking of chipmunks, we’re just glad Lisa didn’t make a “nuts” joke.
Lisa [about male strippers in Vegas]: I don’t really want to see the chipmunks in action — I might never come back.
Can’t get enough RHoBH? “Like" us on our Facebook page at facebook.com/RealHousewivesofBeverlyHillsFansite, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/RHOBHWetpaint!