10. Let’s call it: Dan and Chuck's Excellent Adventure Dan (Penn Badgley): I thought since you're the only other person not invited to Blair's shower, we could hang out today. Chuck (Ed Westwick): What did you have in mind? A trip to the IFC Center to see a film no one’s heard of? Head to Shakespeare & Co to see who's not buying your book?
9. Blair is allergic to E-vites Minion: Dress casual. I think the line from the E-Vite was "Jeans OK." Blair (Leighton Meester): Casual. Jeans? E-Vite?!
8. Actually, we thought it sounded awesome. Lily (Kelly Rutherford)[to Blair]: Serena's out getting the dessert for the party. Hawaiian shaved ice. She's getting all the best flavors. Including everyone’s favorite. Tutti frutti.
7. Hold him down, Chuck. We'll wield the scissors. Dan: You're the new and improved Chuck Bass. I thought you could help me overhaul my own image. Chuck: Are you willing to get a haircut and change your clothes? Dan: No. Chuck: I’m not sure what I can do.
6. But watching it sober is OK? Dan: This is awesome. Me, you, Keanu. Never pegged you for a Matrix fan. Chuck: Something I learned early on. Never watch A Clockwork Orange when you’re stoned. It takes your mind places it has no business going.
5. Today’s lesson: Minion Priorities 101 Penelope's phone blows up Penelope: No freakin' way. Kati: What is it? What’s going on? Blonde minion: Did someone famous die?
4. Not exactly the conversation you want your grandfather to have about you! Diana (Elizabeth Hurley): I called you here because I saw a side of your grandson today that I hadn't fully seen before. William Van der Bilt: And here I was pretty sure you'd seen every side of him.
3. B's minions … love Hitler? Blair: You’ve all sent more slanderous things than John Galliano after a couple of cocktails.
2. We would not be surprised if he did! Diana: Do you have any suggestions for attracting more readers, and fast? Nate: Serena's blog is getting some traction. Maybe we can convince her to write something a little more personal. Diana: Unless you have pictures of Serena in bed with both Hunger Games boys, that's not going to cut it.
1. Return of the mini Gossip Girls Baby Blair: Honestly, a mutt? No wonder Blair chose Louis over you. Baby Serena: Totally the right call, BTDubs. Because you are so the opposite of royalty. Baby Blair: Still, how royally miffed are you that you weren't even invited to the shower tonight? Chuck: Girls, I have been trying very hard to be good. Yet I don't feel the slightest pang of guilt at unleashing my attack dog right now. I should warn you, he's trained to go after fake Prada.