Best Castle Season 4 Quotes From Episode 9: ”Kill Shot”
The latest Castle did not disappoint. Even with catastrophe looming around every corner (a sniper shooting, Beckett’s freaky flashbacks), the 12th precinct knew how to handle all the adversity: with a little dollop of good humor.
8. Gates: Ford's not our man. Beckett: Are you sure? Gates: I think I know how to check an alibi.
You don’t get to the top of the precinct filing paperwork and fetching coffee. (Sorry, Castle!)
7. Beckett: Do you know what he has that most men don’t have? Castle: A Josh Groban CD?
3. Beckett: Roger has the most incredible ... resistance band. Castle: ... Resistance band? Is that what I think it is? Beckett [smirking]: ... It’s for strength training. He’s my physical therapist.
We see what she did there!
2. Castle: Somebody out there is just waking up not knowing they’re about to be murder number three. Alexis: I think I just decided to skip school today.
Bright girl, she is
1. Castle: Just looking for my partner. Pretty girl. Thinks she can leap tall buildings in a single bound, carries the weight of the world on her shoulders, yet still manages to laugh at some of my jokes. Beckett: Sounds like a handful.