Kourtney & Kim Take New York Quotes From Season 2, Episode 1: “It’s Gonna Take a Lot to Get Rid of Me”
Things were pretty tense between our two feuding couples on Kourtney & Kim Take New York’sSeason 2 premiere, but as any fan of this family knows, just because tensions are high doesn’t mean they don’t have fun. If anything, times of stress totally bring out the inner comedians in this famous family. Check out the top 10 most LOL-worthy quotes from the KKTNY season premiere below!
10. Scott’s offended by health food. Scott: Don’t wanna be eating avocado and sesame seeds for dinner. I want a meal. I’m a human being. Don’t treat me like a dog eating kale chips.
9. #CelebutanteProblems Kim: When I see a messy room, it literally ruins my day.
8. Talk about cocky! Kourtney: Why don’t you shave your crotch down? Scott: If I do my penis looks too big.
7. Wonder what her bad day looks like... Kim: Kourtney’s relaxing idea is getting an enema?
6. Care to give an example? Kourtney (about Kris’ butt): It could be for many purposes and you don’t even use it the right way.
5. Now that’s love. Kourtney (to Scott): I’ll kick you in the balls with these shoes.
4. He’s so predictable. Scott: I’m literally about to freak out. Kourtney: What else is new?
3. We’re not sold. Kourtney (about her enema): Trust me, it makes life a whole new place.
2. Anatomy of a relationship Scott: I remember when Kourtney used to give me 90 percent of her time. When she got pregnant it came down to like 70 or 80. Then when she had Mason, it went down to like maybe 2 percent.
1. Famous last words... Kris: We’re husband and wife! It’s gonna take a lot to get rid of me.