10. Is there any other way to enjoy a wedding? Lisa[about the fancy drinks]: If I have too many of these, I’m not even going to remember the wedding.
9. Apparently, Ken isn’t abiding by Lisa’s truce with Taylor. Ken [to Lisa, about Taylor]: Your mouth’s not quite as big as hers.
8. Yet again, Lisa and Adrienne don’t see eye-to-eye. Lisa: Only Adrienne would have a fashion show for her shoes but not show them.
7. That is actually an accurate way to describe him. Lisa [to Kevin Lee]: You are a very excited little man.
6. We’re thinking Adrienne might not take her up on this. Lisa: I’m sorry about the bachelorette party — truly sorry — but I have a lot of dodgy relatives coming in at Christmas. Maybe she’d like to host that?
5. Too much information! Kyle [about learning how to give “bjs”]: Hopefully, we already know.
4. This isn’t usually why people want to become a mother. Lisa: I’m the mother here — I’m supposed to be doing the telling off.
3. Lisa defends her (nonexistent) shoe line. Lisa: Watch out, Maloof Hoof — the Vander-Pump is on its way to kick your a**!
2. Preach it, Kyle. Kyle [about shoes]: Comfort is not important.
1. Lisa is helping us to expand our vocabularies. Lisa: They get out of control, they’ll feel my size sevens straight up their jacksy.