5. Who knew mixing drinks was such a hazardous profession? We love any moment with eccentric wedding planner Kevin Lee, and this week he introduced us to an eccentric mixologist (so many eccentrics!) who wanted to freeze vodka for some reason. When a seasoned restaurateur like Lisa is baffled by a drink idea, that’s a sign the drink is probably a tad too crazy.
4. Brandi and Kyle bond — to an extent. We’re proud of Kyle for at least trying to get know Brandi better, even if it’s fairly clear — as we see Kyle reject Brandi’s porn-star idea — that they have zilch in common. Then again, considering that Kim deemed Kyle a traitor for even accepting Brandi’s apology at the spa day, we can’t imagine Kim would be happy that they’re getting manis together. (Come to think of it, where was Kim this week?)
3. We’ll never look at cotton candy the same way again. We’re assuming the show’s producers must have told the catering company to bring those cotton candy balls, right? Why else would anyone think to serve cotton candy at a fancy, British-style wedding? Lisa then decides to mimic Taylor Armstrong’s seductive eating technique from over a year ago. And Lisa wonders why Taylor doesn’t feel close to her!
2. Lisa and Adrienne Maloof whine about wine. All we can say about Adrienne’s attempt to get an apology out of Lisa (regarding the location of Pandora’s bachelorette party) is that this clearly didn’t go the way Adrienne expected. In fact, the two spent the bulk of the time bickering about whether Lisa met with someone so that Adrienne’s casino would carry Lisa’s wine.
1. Taylor and Camille Grammer make chit-chat about... the bathroom. (Awkward!) Adrienne threw an amazing party, but the most memorable moment may have been that brief-but-painful encounter between Taylor and Camille outside of the bathroom. In fact, it almost seemed as though Taylor — upon noticing Camille leave the bathroom — was going to tiptoe away and hide before Camille could turn her head to spot her. We were half-expecting Camille to turn around and say, “Why did that houseplant just sneeze?”