Marlo Hampton: 10 Things We Know About Real Housewives of Atlanta’s New Face
Rumor has it, a sassy socialite named Marlo Hampton may be a new face on Real Housewife of Atlanta. Never heard of her? Yeah, we had to do a little digging, but here are 10 things we know about the Hotlanta hottie:
1. She's dating Chicago Bears defensive end, Charles Grant, who was supposedly dating NeNe Leakes a while back. Charles and NeNe deny that they were ever an item, but we're sure this will be a point of contention between Marlo and NeNe in Season 4.
2. Marlo reportedly isn't a native ATLien. Now, to be fair, Kim Zolciak is from Connecticut, so it's not like you have to be a genuine Atlanta native to be a Hotlanta Housewife, but questions are being raised about how well she'll be able to rep the ATL nonetheless.
3. She's a "stylist."
4. She once styled NeNe. Um, awk-warrrd.
5. She's taken quite a liking to Phaedra Parks and Cynthia Bailey, and has been spotted around town with both ladies. Looks like replacement cast members flock together.
6. Ms. Hampton has been arrested an impressive SEVEN times. You can check out her rap sheet here.
7. Now she considers herself a "woman of God." Not kidding.
8. She's rumored to exclusively date rich dudes (duh, she's not being initiated into the Real Housewives for nothing).
9. Prepare for Marlo to be painted as RHOA's newest villainess; rumor has it she's being introduced so they can phase out NeNe during the course of Season 4.
10. Bravo and Marlo's peeps have refused to confirm or deny if she's going to become the newest H'Wife. Shocker. But a handful of gossips on the Atlanta scene insist that she's been gal-paling around with the Housewives too often not to be a new cast member.
So will Marlo become a new full-time cast member on Real Housewives of Atlanta? She may not have been added at the beginning of Season 4, but then again, Brandi Glanville was introduced several episodes into Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Only time will tell!