So, without further ado … we proudly present nine more of our favorite Bones quotes. Take a look:
9. Nice, Booth. Nice. Bones Season 4, Episode 19: The Science in the Physicist” Booth: (to Brennan) You know what? You're the only smart person I like. Brennan: Aww. Thanks. Sweets: Wait. What about me?
8. Dr. B is totally hip with all the popular lingo. Bones Season 3, Episode 4: “The Secret in the Soil” Brennan: He who smelt it dealt it. Booth: How do you even know that phrase?
7. Apparently, Bones has never read any sort of For Dummies book. Bones Season 5, Episode 2: “The Bond in the Boot” Brennan:(to Booth) Didn't your book for imbeciles tell you how to avoid injury?
6. Stop! Nobody move: PGA! No, just doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. Bones Season 1, Episode 14: “The Man on the Fairway” Booth: FBI doesn't have jurisdiction on a golf course... Brennan: Who does? Booth: I don't know, try the PGA!
5. Now you’re talkin,’ Brennan! Bones Season 1, Episode 17: “The Skull in the Desert” Brennan: It took all of my charm … just to get the sheriff to let me look at the skull. When I asked him to let me send the skull to the Jeffersonian, he told me I am not a cop and I don't have any jurisdiction. Booth: Which is true. Okay, look, what do you want me to do? Brennan: I want you to get federal on his ass.
4. Never ask Bones a question that is mean to be rhetorical. Bones Season 5, Episode 6: “The Tough Man in the Tender Chicken” Booth: Is Angela good, or is she good!? Brennan: Those are the same questions.
3. Perhaps this is why Brennan isn’t the FBI agent of the group? Bones Season 1, Episode 14: “The Man on the Fairway” Brennan: I feel like kicking him. Booth: Yeah, that's normal after a pursuit, but we try not to do that.
2. Random ‘90s cartoon references for the win. Bones Season 4, Episode 18: “The Doctor in the Den” Booth: Yes! Pinky stumps the Brain!
1. And honestly, it just makes us love him even more. Bones Season 4, Episode 16: “The Bones that Foam” Angela: Booth's brilliant and pretending to be stupider than he actually is, most of the time. Brennan: Brilliant at stupidity? Angela: Mm-hmm. Especially around you.