America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17: All-Stars’ Naughty and Nice List
‘Tis the season to be jolly, and there’s nothing more fun than going through our favorite modelstants and deciding who’s in for a lump of coal in their stocking! We rounded up ten memorable ANTM All-Stars and organized them into two groups: Naughty and nice.
1. Bianca Bianca was known for being quite the “witch with a capital B” during the All-Stars season of ANTM, but we think she’s just misunderstood. Sadly, Rudolph and his homies don’t take lightly to people who make fun of good girls like Shannon.
2. Alexandria Sorry, Alex, but you’re never going to live down that bout of ugly-crying. We all love getting a new haircut, but there’s no need to shed public tears about it. Good thing Alexandria looked so smokin’ during her photo shoots, or she’d be topping Santa’s burn book instead of his naughty list!
3. Lisa We struggled with whether to stick Lisa on the naughty or nice list. After all, she was stone-cold sober during her stint on All-Stars and managed to go almost every week without getting into a biatch fight. But then there was the conjugal visit with her boyfriend, which rendered all of Santa’s elves blind.
4. Camille We loved Cam, but didn’t care for her derogatory comments about how Isis isn’t a “real woman.” Such an ignorant remark is worthy of a lump of coal this Christmakkah! You can’t always fall back on your stunning good looks, Camille.
5. Isis Don’t get us wrong, Isis was one of our favorite contestants this season — but our ears are still burning from her “story-time” about urethras and orgasms. Note to whoever edited the highlights show: There’s a reason this scene was cut in the first place.
1. Shannon Is anyone surprised by the fact that Shannon’s at the top of the Nice List? She’s an angel! No, literally, we think she might actually be an angel. The blonde hair? The preference for white? The fact that she doesn’t know what “masturbation” is? Something is up.
2. Laura Santa loves Hee-Haw! Laura is by far the sweetest, most adorable modelstant in ANTM history. Can’t wait to see that gal’s perky face grace the cover of a Delia’s or J14 Magazine. Never give up the dream!
3. Allison Allison might have a fetish for blood (close your ears, Santa!), but her never-ending twee-ness and sweet granny outfits have officially won us over. Allison was the only gal who came out of this season without engaging in a biatch fight, and we think it’s because she’s a genuinely nice person.
4. Bre Bre had a slight ‘tude all season, but she did a great job playing the part of peace-maker between Bianca and all the other models. If it weren’t for Bre, we’re pretty sure more than one weave would have been ripped out and left for dead by Bianca’s freshly-manicured claws.
5. Kayla Like Allison, Kayla was great at keeping her cool in Tyra’s house of madness, and she never had too much ego. Too bad she didn’t get farther in the competition, because we would have loved to see her strut down the runway celebrating freedom (or whatever).