”I’m Going to Fight to the Death!” Quotes From America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17 Finale
The All-Stars are back, and they’re bringing more than just their stunning looks and signature walks to the game. Check out the fiercest quotes from the America's Next Top Model All-Stars Finale.
10. Jay explains the runway challenge: “You’re going to descend down into a pool of water. This represents your transformation from mortal to goddess. It’s just like your transformation into all-stars.” Yeah, it’s just like that.
9. Angelea cries before the runway: “It’s about my families, my Buffalo.” Does Angelea have a brood of Buffalo children we don’t know about?
8. Nigel Barker flirts with Lisa: “You can read my cards anytime.” Fingers crossed that this never happens.
7. Angelea stresses about swimming: “I don’t want to worry about my hair coming off.” A common problem amongst models.
6. Jay critiques Lisa’s cover shoot: “Lisa just was selling me a used car. Oh, yeah!” Well, if the whole modeling thing doesn’t work out....
5. Angelea pumps herself up: “I’m gonna fight to the death.” Does this explain why Angelea was disqualified?
4. Lisa tries her hand at an analogy: “I don’t think anyone’s feet are big enough to fit in that shoe, besides the big LD’s foot. WHAT?” Nothing’s hotter than a model with huge feet.
3. Tyra tells it like it is: “The wind is a model’s best friend. It is a gift.” Tyra doesn’t befriend people. She befriends elements.
2. Angelea: “I’m real. So I just feel like that’s what a CoverGirl is.” Further proof that everyone else are robots.
1. Angelea: “I guess I got too much damn personality. You’re damn right I do.” Sob, we’ll miss your amazing doozies, Angelea!